My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

01 May 2013

Kids.

Today I smell like baby.  You know the smell. Baby shampoo. Rice cereal. Breast Milk. Wet Kisses. Love. 

I don't have kids of my own but God has blessed me with the opportunity to love on many children in my lifetime.  Today it was love for my adorable nephews.  Seriously. A-dor-a-ble.

Photo Photo

Have you seen anyone cuter? If you say yes -then I don't believe you :)

It's time to get ready for bed. Shower. Pjs. Etc.  And yet I find myself hesitant because then I lose the smell of my little loves.


Looking forward to being in the same state or neighboring state to watch my tiny loves grow into strong, independent, compassionate, respectful, amazing men of God.


-Aunt Christa

1 comment:

Sister Amy :) said...

love.