My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

06 February 2011

Recently Found Quotes...

"To be truly happy is a question of how we begin and not of how we end, of what we want and not what we have." -Robert Louis Stevenson
  • What do you want?  What are your goals? What are your aspirations?  Do you have dreams?  More importantly-- do you reach for them?
"Careful planning puts you ahead in the long run; hurry and scurry puts you further behind." -Prov 21:5
  • I'm working on this one.  I am now typically 30min early rather than taking the chance of being late.  However no matter how hard I work I always seem to be behind on my studies, my housekeeping (we won't even go there), my cooking, and my laundry...
"I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow isn't looking so good either."
  • I'm a bit ashamed to say that by the end of the week this is the way I feel and some days during the week.  It becomes a matter of survival when the expectations are HUGE and coming from all different directions.
"Laughter is the brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of the heart." -Mort Walker
  • Laughter is in fact good medicine and can be heard often at school.  We laugh at ourselves, we laugh at each other, we laugh at the things we are expected to do and the positions those expectations require.
Be sure to smile and laugh some today.... It will lower your blood pressure, reduce your stress, and improve your outlook on life ;)

No comments: