My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

17 May 2010

Want an Update?!

Each day rushes by with amazing speed and my to do list seems to be at a standstill.  No matter how much I do the list seems to be getting longer rather than shorter.  Here's a LITTLE portion of my to do list...
  • order new gait belt
  • confirm loan details
  • get TB test / reading
  • send in TB test results
  • opening checking acct at new bank
  • unpack
  • clean out
  • organize yard sale stuff
  • yard sale ads
  • yard sale signs
  • YaRd SaLe!!! (Sat May 22)
  • pack
  • post flowers for sale
  • publicize current flowers for sale
  • study
  • find bathing suit for school
  • blah blah blah blah blah....
  • ...and on and on it goes...
This is what I do each day.  Tomorrow is a TB test, new bank account, and a ton of phone calls.  At some point in the next two weeks I'm hoping to see some friends before I go.... We'll see....

What does your week look like?

No comments: