My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

20 October 2009

Not me...

 
 

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

My first attempt:

              I certainly did not spend yesterday in my pajamas hanging out with my mama.  And we certainly did not spend the day watching Hallmark movies as we predicted the endings.  And if we were to spend our day in that manner we certainly would not have eaten breakfast at 11:00am.  Nope.... not us...

          I definitley did not leave a case of diet coke in the trunk lastnight during freezing temperatures.... and if I were to do that I certainly didn't wait until this afternoon to retrieve said boxes.  I definitely did not reheat chili and make grilled cheese sandwiches because I forgot to remove meat from the freezer.  And if that was the case I certainly would not have forgotten to do that same thing for three days in a row.

           Today I did not watch One Life to Live and General Hospital to catch up on the last two weeks I miss.  And if that were actually the case I certainly would not have been sitting there in my flannel pj bottoms and a bright green Limonada t-shirt.

       Now I am certainly NOT going to crawl into bed and sleep with a half ot the bed covered in books, camera, and misc items.... Nope, Not Me!
     

1 comment:

junction said...

Not me either!!