My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

18 September 2009

I Don't Know What to Say....

....the words just don't come out right.

Some days I dream of school. Some mornings I wake up with the frantic feeling of having overslept. This leads to worry of missing class. And then I realize....

I'm not in school... I don't have class.... my friends are learning joint mobilization, massage, and treatment. I'm trying to motivate myself to pack up an apartment that I love and leave the city I love.

Do you sense any excitement? I don't feel any. To be honest.... I'm pretty numb. I'm trying to make it through the next week and a half and then I'll deal with it. I don't think it'll be pretty and so I'm running away to the beach... going to hide.... going to regroup... and going to heal....


My dream would be the ability to sell my photography to pay my bills and enjoy friends and family. Odd jobs are going to be my friend..... We'll see what God provides. I was hoping for mission work but it is looking like my bills won't allow for that option.....

Enjoy each day as it comes for you never know what the next will hold....

Psalm 94:19

1 comment:

junction said...

You are right. We never know what the future will bring. "If you are handed it, you can handle it." God is still in control.