Sorry Guys! I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted. The last month has been a bit crazy!
Here's a very short overview:
- loan fell through
- redo of loanage
- abdominal pain
- visit to ER
- emergency appendectomy
- four days in hospital
- apartment fell through
- frantic apartment search (by my realtor)
- new apartment
- possible abscess
- another CT scan (infection but no abscess)
- unable to lift anything that requires my abs... less than 10 lbs.
- take it easy and recuperate (10-12 wks); as said by surgeon
- packing (by everyone but me)
- Mama stayed with me for a while
- roadtrip from Greensboro,NC to Boston, MA with Daddy
- moving changes
- Christy flew into Boston
- unloading of trucks (really good looking movers....)
- Daddy staying in Boston to help unpack.....
- Christy flies home (REALLY HARD)
- Daddy's car gets towed....
- Daddy leaves (REALLY REALLY HARD)
The picture is me in front of my new home.... One of the two pair of pants that fit me since the bloating of the surgery.