My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

27 April 2009

This Weekend....

....I ran away! I ran away from:
  • the apartment I should be packing...
  • the reminders of a Boston trip that raised hopes so they could be crushed....
  • the stupid waterbug in my kitchen (yeah I know...GROSS!)...
  • the constant phone calls to credit bureaus and lenders...
  • the rejection letters.....
  • the letters and info from MGH I that should be making me excited...
  • the laundry that needs to be done...
  • the dishes that need to be washed....
  • the empty fridge...
  • the quiet apartment
  • my lonely existence...
  • and the intense sorrow I can't seem to shake...
I ran away... the first plan was to the beach house at Topsail. Then with the weather being so beautiful and the possibility of family using the house and the fire raging in Myrtle Beach...that idea was scratched..... Instead I ran away.... ...to my parents' house....with Lucy in tow... (her first trip to China Grove) It was a nice escape... Time with Mama... moments with Daddy... Five Guys... and a day full of Hallmark movies.... ....Now it's back to reality and the realization that it's real and I will not be going to school.... takes my breath away!!!!! The pic above was taken this weekend... One of Mama's purple irises...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew what to say!!! Love you!

TS