My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

21 April 2009

An Apology

This is an apology to the four people who read this blog. It hasn't been updated in a while and it may still be a few days or week before I can write something not on the depressing side...and I don't want my blog to take on a depressing tone.

It has been a LONG week. A roller coaster of which I can't seem to get off! The Boston trip had it's ups and downs and the time since then has also had it's ups and downs.

I'm struggling. I'm struggling bad. Last ditch efforts to keep my dream afloat are disappearing before my eyes and I'm tired. No... exhausted. I don't eat, I don't sleep, I don't laugh....

I'm tired of getting up just to be knocked down again. I'm tired of the storm that's raging inside. I'm tired of being unsure of myself. I'm tired of people being unsure about me. I'm tired of having to fight for an education that I have worked hard for. I'm tired of trying to convince people that I'm a worthy investment. I'm tired of medical bills pulling me under...and I'm tired of paying for someone else's stupid mistakes.... I'm tired...

Sad to say that even the hours in the Word that usually bring me peace aren't touching this sorrow....Another layer was added last night when I found out a friend from high school lost her battle against cancer.... It's been a LONG week....and I'm tired....

4 comments:

Goob said...

:(

Hugging you from a distance!

The Richardsons said...

Know you are loved and prayed for....praying your days get better!!

Anonymous said...

I sent up a quick prayer for you at lunch today. Sorry last night didn't work out. Hope to get together soon!!

XXOO,
Traci

Lisa said...

You now have 5 followers who care! I sent you a message in inbox regarding helping you find work. Let me know how I can help!