My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

25 February 2009

One Down....

...and Two to Go!

Last weekend was University of St. Augustine, FL. This week it is Boston!!!! Within three and a half hours... I will be sitting beside Christy... on a plane.... going to BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By 6:30 (barring any delays) we'll be arriving in Boston...and Laurie will be arriving tomorrow.

I'm sorry.. Do I sound excited? I am! and nervous...and exhausted....and terrified.... and enjoying the ride! Please pray for traveling safety for all of us, a calming of my nerves, the best words to say...and the riddance of what I have named "Interview Brain Mush" :) (on a previous entry there is a much more eloquent prayer!)

I'll let you know how it goes and I'm sure there will be tons of Boston and St. Augustine pics both here and at my flickr account!
(the picture is of Daddy and me at Vilano Beach (St. Augustine, FL)

No comments: