My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

16 February 2009

It's Almost....

....one thirty in the morning and I can't sleep!!!
(the pic above is from my trip with Christy to Old Salem. This old bed looked incredibly uncomfortable and as the guide described it it sounded uncomfortable. After lying down I didn't want to get back up.... It was like laying on very comfy clouds!)

I have to be in my potluck aerobics class at 9:30am. It's a long day with the need to get pants hemmed (by Wed), a doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon, and a test in Biomechanics on Tuesday. Throw B's teacher workday into the mix and it makes for a very hairy situation.

The sleep just isn't coming. The stress and tension about things needed and preparations for my upcoming interviews is building up. It's hard to eat, it's hard to sleep, and hard to study for my current classes... Aggghhhh!!!!! I just keep quoting
Psalm 94:19....

19 When doubts filled my mind, Your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer. (NLT)

19 When anxiety was great within me, Your consolation brought joy to my soul. (NIV)

My favorite is still the NIV. I love the idea that He not only just removes the anxiety... He takes it away and replaces it with JOY! I can attest to the fact that the anxiety in me can only be taken away by Him. It is certainly nothing I can do alone.

Lord,
Help me to rely on You and you alone!
Help me to find comfort in Your wisdom and guidance.
Help me to do the best that I can do
and not compare myself to others achievements or faults.
Help my mind to stay clear and my thoughts to become unmuddled.
Help me to shine with my faith in you...
my love for the medical field....
my passion for children....
and my excitement about the PT and OT fields.
Help my body to continue on to a healthier lifestyle
and allow my body to respond with a reduction in pain.
Help me to remain focused and survive...
one day at a time.
and Lord,
Help me to realize that who I am is all I can be...
and that's good enough...
and at times...
that's Great!
Amen

No comments: