My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

10 December 2008

Favorite Thing #5

My next favorite thing is: CHRISTMAS CACTUS. Although this can be disputed. In our house we call it the "holiday cactus" because you never know when it's going to bloom. This year it was at Thanksgiving.
I love Christmas cacti! They're nearly impossible to kill and when they bloom it looks like a waterfall of color. If you don't have one I recommend getting one. Looking at all of the intricate details in the center of the flower reminds me of how detail oriented God is. Rather than just creating a simple red flower He added details for both function and for our enjoyment.
ENJOY!!!



1 comment:

Raleigh's Notes said...

Christa, these are very nice pix. Do you know where I can find a plant the color this one?