My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

07 December 2008

Favorite Thing #2

Luminaries!!!

Luminary lined sidewalks, Luminary lined streets.....Lastnight I arrived home to see the neighborhood across the street filled with luminaries. There were hundreds and hundreds of luminaries. This is my first Christmas year so I don't know how long the neighbors keep them out. So I went for a walk and enjoyed the beauty of the twinkling tea lights, the crunch of the leaves under my feet, and the cold air making my nose numb.


Enjoy the pictures (there may be more later..)!










I love when you reach an intersection of luminary lit streets....the possibilities seem endless. Here's hoping that your next year will be full of endless possibilities....with a path clearly lit..


No comments: