My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

18 November 2008




This is a week of cool to cold temperatures, wind blowing, leaves rustling, and the smell of a fire in the fireplace. I love this time of the year. It's a time of change, of beginning and end. The leaves have changed and are now leaving the trees. The temperatures are cooling for the approach of winter.
On the school side it's the approach of Thanksgiving vacation which also means a time of tests, papers, and projects. It's coming down to the end of the semester.
In the last couple of weeks I was able to go to Women of Faith with my mom and sister, celebrate my birthday in Boone with friends, and submit two graduate school applications. It has been a busy November and it's only half over.
The upsetting part of the last couple of weeks have shown me how easy it is to push my quiet time to the side. It's too easy and something I am working on.
For anyone who has wandered away remember... He welcomes us all back with open arms. Life is hard but it is so much smoother with Him than without Him.

No comments: