My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

28 September 2008

Ronald Reagan

I'm not a big fan of politics. I get annoyed with the fact that they lie. I hate the fact that moral character isn't taken into consideration. This time of the year it is all that we hear about. Below are interesting quotes from Ronald Reagan.

"Abortion is advocated only by persons who have themselves been born."

"All great change in America begins at the dinner table."

"I know in my heart that man is good.That what is right will always eventually triumph. And there's purpose and worth to each and every life."

"The ultimate determinant in the struggle now going on for the world will not be bombs and rockets but a test of wills and ideas-a trial of spiritual resolve: the values we hold, the beliefs we cherish and the ideals to which we are dedicated."

"There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder."

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where
men were free.
"

"I call upon the scientific community in our country, those who gave us nuclear weapons, to turn their great talents now to the cause of mankind and world peace: to give us the means of rendering these nuclear weapons impotent and obsolete."

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

No comments: