My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

27 September 2008

Pumpkins for Sale.....

At the Farmers Market this morning there were lots of pumpkins. Some were typical and some were crazy but all were unique. How cool is it that we like pumpkins are all unique. A song we sang in preschool choir....
"Look all the world over there's no one like me..no one like me.. no one like me. Look all the world over there's no one like me... There's no one exactly like me."

and bellpeppers....

Sorry the pics are blurry! (my phone)

1 comment:

Pusilanimous said...

I hope this is the "little friend" you were talking about -- or lots of little, colorful, different friends. :)
You were right: Mozart should not be played to keep one alert/awake. I'm heading to bed.
Good night, hun! Have a great Sunday!