- That ordering pizza is as good as cooking. (for my dad it's scrambled egg sandwiches)
- That being smart and being quiet are often the same thing.
- That naps can happen almost anywhere. (a talent I would like to obtain)
- That respect is something you earn. That money is, too... (long hours)
- That the most important of all the senses is a sense of humor.
- That love is a verb.
- That life is a journey.
- And no, we're not there yet.
My card to Daddy:
Things To Tell My Dad:
- He was right. (about pretty much everything.)
- Money really doesn't grow on trees.
- I was too listening.
- Kids don't forget the good stuff.
- Thanks for the lectures....
- .....and the love.
Happy Birthday Daddy! You are loved. You are honored. You are respected. and You are cherished. -Christa Jeanette