My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

21 April 2008

Quotes from Christa


Tomorrow I have a physics test and a chemistry test. On Wednesday I have another chemistry test and there are multiple other assignments and papers thrown in throughout. Then next week is the week of final exams:) So for now say a prayer and I will leave you with some quotes I have found over the last week or so...


  • "I have to live with myself, and so I want to be fit for myself to know; I want to be able as days go by, always to look myself straight in the eye." -Edgar A. Guest

  • "People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." -Eleanor Roosevelt

  • "Forming characters! Whose? our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence." - Elihu Burritt

  • "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." -Helen Keller

  • "One can acquire everything in solitude- except character." -Marie Henri Beyle

  • "To succeed is nothing, it's an accident, but to feel no doubts about oneself is something very different: it is character." -Marie Leneru

  • "THE CONCEPT IS GRASPED IT'S THE EXECUTION THAT'S ELUSIVE."-Princess Mia

  • "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -Mark Twain
The picture is taken by Amy...she called it "Tulip-Christa style"

No comments: