My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

09 April 2008

Proverbs 3:17-18 woman


Proverbs 3:17- "Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace." ( I want to be this woman- not one who's ill/irritable because she doesn't feel well or life is hard-that is too often the case. Help me to rest in Your peace and reflect that peace to others.)

Proverbs 3:18- "She is a tree of life to those who embrace her; those who lay hold of her will be blessed." ( I want to be a blessing to those around me; those in my life- I want to be a reflection of Your love that makes people wonder what's different and how they can get it- I want to be able to help my questioning/nonbelieving/struggling friends to want to know more)

"Tree of Life"- signifying and giving life without death to those who eat its fruit.

No comments: