My Flickr Pics

christajtodd. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

31 March 2008

My Reasons for Having a Blog



Hi!
I know that for those who know me this is an unexpected addition. Obviously there have been a lot of changes in my life over the last couple of years. An unexpected bump in the road of child development, a not so gentle push/shove into a totally different career path, and a new small group.
I am praying to start graduate school soon and I wanted a way to let people know what I'm up to. I have an interest in Boston and Tennessee and would like to be able to help you see what I see through my pictures.
Over the last year there has been a true sense of God standing beside me to catch me when I stumble. With that has come a renewed thirst for His Word. I hope that by sharing what I learn you may be encouraged.
Come along with me. I hope you will be blessed or at least get a good laugh :)

2 comments:

ELE said...

Christa

Cool blog you did a nice job on it:)
Ele

Sweet T said...

Hey Chickie! Glad you're doing this.

Sweet T (TS)